This is the step by step for beginner on how to remove the annoying camera focusing sound and the shutter sound.
How To Disable Samsung Galaxy S3 Camera Sound / Turn Off Shutter Sound
1) Download Root Explorer.apk on your Rooted Galaxy S3 & install it.
2) Open Root Explorer, navigate to /system/media/audio/ui Folder.
3) Then Mount R/W. (Check Bellow Pic)
4) Now find the Sound File it should be named like shutter.ogg or Shutter_01.ogg.
5) After you found it, long press on that sound file a popup will appear on your screen >> choose rename > & rename the file to shutter.ogg.bak.(Check the bellow pic)
[ Note : If you want to return it back to its original state, simply reverse the name change. ]
How to Disable Samsung Galaxy S3 camera focus sound
Using “Root Explorer”, open the folder /data/
Set the sound parameter on file /data/local.prop, this file might not exist for some people
Create the file if not exist by Clicking Menu -> New File, enter the filename local.prop, then click OK
Open local.prop in Text Editor
Add add the line to the file, then click Menu -> Save & Exit
Now, launch Camera application on your Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100, all camera shutter and auto-focus sounds has been disabled.
Note: To restore sound, just delete local.prop (or set ro.camera.sound.forced=1) and then reboot.
Done!!! In case you cannot complete theProcess, then you should ask for more help in comments. Make sure to leave a detailed comment describing where you got stuck so that we will be able to offer you a viable solution.