How to Update Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Have Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 and want to use latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware here is the simple tutorial that update Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Beam Firmware.
1. This process requires at least 70% battery life to accomplish it.
2. You must take the backup of the following data such as SMS, Call Logs, Contacts, Images, Music, Videos, Bookmarks, APN (Access Point Names) settings and MMS (Multimedia MessagingService) settings etc. After creating backup of your data you can also restore them.
3. You should disable the security suites such as antivirus or firewall whatever installed on your Computer and in Galaxy Mini S5570. As these may cause interruption during the process due to security issue on your system/device.
4. Navigate yourself to the place / option where you can Enable the USB Debugging on your Galaxy Y device through this path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. Remember to check the USB Debugging option at the end.
5. Also tick mark and enable Settings->Security-> Unknown sources.
6. You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your device.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570:
Step 1.Download Jelly Bean 4.2.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 and Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
Step 2. Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your phone after Disconnect USB and Turn off your phone
Step 3. Boot into recovery by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons
Step 4. Wipe the Data and Dalvic Cache or you might brick your device afterwards
Step 5. Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. (Locate the Jelly Bean 4.2 Rom .zip file) and select it by pressing Power button.
Step 6. When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone and boot up into customized Android 4.2.1 ROM
That’s it, you have updated your Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 with the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. If you have any issues regarding this tutorial then feel free to share your issue with us by leaving a comment.