If you have a LG Lucid 4G you have come to the right place.Today we will be sighted rooting of LG Mobile Device called “LG Lucid 4G “.Rooting the Phone allows users to do various things unlock root features. here is the guide on “How to root LG Lucid 4G.
Disclaimer: The rooting is a risky process, and it voids the warranty. Hence, you will need to unroot the device, if you will need to claim the warranty in future. Neither mobotalks.com nor Developer should be held responsible, if your device will be end up as damaged or bricked by performing the steps mentioned in this tutorial.
1. This root tutorial will only works on LG Lucid 4G.
2. Enable USB debugging mode (Menu (app drawer) > Settings > Developer Option > USB Debugging – check box)
3. Ensure that you have backed up your all important data.
4. Check of security suites such as antivirus and firewall whether they are disabled on your Computer.
5. Please put your battery in charge and make sure that it was charged to at least 80%.
6. Install LG Lucid 4G USB drivers.
How to Root LG Lucid 4G
Step 1. First, download the LG Lucid 4G rooting tool from here to your computer.
Step 2. Once you downloaded, then unzip the same in your computer.
Step 3. After that connect your phone to the computer via the USB cable and run the “run.bat” executable file in your computer after which you will getting a screen we have given below.
Step 4. Now, just press the “Enter” after which the phone will be rooted.
Step 5. As soon as the phone is rooted, the device will be rebooted.
Congrats! Now, your device should be rooted.
To verify if your device has been rooted or not you can do that by downloading from Google Play Store the SuperSU app.Congratulation, your LG Lucid 4G Mini Prshould be rooted now.