Here is a simple guide to root your Micromax Canvas 2 A110 device. Now you can easily Root Micromax Canvas 2 A110 android smart phone. Here we will now proceed to the rooting. All the steps in the guide are quite simple, so lets go…
Disclaimer: You must be known that rooting will damage your manufacturer’s warranty, you will lose it. So, follow it at your own risk, our team will not be responsible.
- Backup all your important data and make sure that you read the entire post before starting to root your phone.
- Your computer shouldn’t have any antivirus software running. The security apps might interfere with the rooting process and you won’t be able to flash the root files.
- Enable the USB debugging option from the Android Developer Options.
- Make sure that your device’s battery is charged. This will prevent the device from powering off.
- Don’t blame us in case something goes wrong, the device gets bricked or you lose any important data in the process.
- Read the entire tutorial and make sure that you don’t skip any steps that are listed below.
Step 2. From the extracted folder, click on “RunMe.bat” to open the same in your computer. Once the Rooting tool opens up you need to follow the on screen instructions for rooting the device. Connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and then press 1 and press Enter to start the process of Rooting.
Step 3. 7.Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Micromax A110 rooting process. Your will reboot during the process after which Bin4ry will copy some files to your device.
Step 4. When your phone is back ON, you should find the superuser SU app in your app drawer.
Congrats! Your device’s been successfully rooted and you can confirm the same by installing the root-checker app.
Note: Just in a rare case if the device doesn’t boot up or show the home screen then remove the battery and reinsert the same to boot the device again in the normal mode.
In case you cannot complete the root, then you should ask for more help in comments. Make sure to leave a detailed comment describing where you got stuck so that we will be able to offer you a viable solution.