So, here is a simple guide to root your Micromax A35 Bolt device by simple methods. Just root your smartphone and get a lot.
Note: Follow the below steps at your own risk, Mobotalks media will not be responsible if you are attacked by any error to your phone. Yet there is less chance of failing, but be careful. You may also know that rooting will damage your manufacturer’s warranty.
1. This root tutorial will only works on Micromax A35 Bolt.
2. Make sure that you have backup the data, apps and settings from your Micromax device such as SMS, MMS, Call Logs, Contacts, Images, Audios, Videos, Bookmarks, Wi-Fi, APN settings and MMS settings etc as this process is going to wipe every data from your device.
3. Check of security suites such as antivirus and firewall whether they are disabled on your Computer.
4. You need to turn on the Enable USB Debugging on your Micromax A35 Bolt. This can be done simply by following the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and ticking the USB Debugging option box.
5. Please put your battery in charge and make sure that it was charged to at least 80%.
Step 1. First Download Rooting Tool from here
Step 2. Connect your Micromax A35 to your computer using the USB Cable
Step 3. Step Open the Rooting Tool which you have downloaded and extract it on your computer.
Step 4. Check the extracted files, and double-click the RunMe.bat file which you will find inside it. It will open a command window as shown below :
Step 5. Select option “1″ to initiate the rooting process in Normal Mode. Follow the progress in the command screen.
Step 6. Finally, you will be prompted to tap the screen of your phone. After tapping, the handset will be rooted at once, and a message will be displayed that “Rooting is Successful”.
You will need to manually Reboot the handset. After booting up, you will find the SuperUser app in your phone.
If any problem persists while applying these steps, you can leave a comment below for the same, we’ll be happy by helping you out.