So, here is a simple guide to root your Micromax A90S device by simple methods. Just root your smartphone and get a lot.
Note: Follow the below steps at your own risk, Mobotalks media will not be responsible if you are attacked by any error to your phone. Yet there is less chance of failing, but be careful. You may also know that rooting will damage your manufacturer’s warranty.
1. This root tutorial will only works on Micromax A90S.
2. Make sure that you have backup the data, apps and settings from your Micromax device such as SMS, MMS, Call Logs, Contacts, Images, Audios, Videos, Bookmarks, Wi-Fi, APN settings and MMS settings etc as this process is going to wipe every data from your device.
3. Check of security suites such as antivirus and firewall whether they are disabled on your Computer.
4. You need to turn on the Enable USB Debugging on your Sony Xperia U. This can be done simply by following the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and ticking the USB Debugging option box.
5. Please put your battery in charge and make sure that it was charged to at least 80%.
6. Install the required drivers for your device using PdaNet.
Step 2. Connect your A90S with the PC using USB Cable.
Step 3. Extract the downloaded Root zip file in a folder.
Step 4. Double-click the file named RunMe.bat from the extracted folder.
Step 5. Now, a command prompt window will appear with few instructions.
Step 6. To run the rooting process, you must enter the device, so, type 1 and hit enter as your device belongs to normal.
Step 7. After few moments, it will ask you to tap restore on your phone, it will restart your device.
It will take few time to restart, just enjoy it! Now you will be able to access your device fully. If you have any problem you can comment it below.