Today our tutorial How to Root UBLSF Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Note N7000 Jelly Bean Official Firmware. This root tutorial is quite safe and the best part is it will also install the latest ClockworkMod recovery on your phone when you root from this tutorial.
Warning: Rooting will voids the warranty of the device. If anything happens to your device we won’t responsible for that damage. Do it as your own risk by following below steps carefully.
1. This root tutorial will only works on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.
2. Make sure that you have backup the data, apps and settings from your Samsung device such as SMS, MMS, Call Logs, Contacts, Images, Audios, Videos, Bookmarks, Wi-Fi, APN settings and MMS settings etc as this process is going to wipe every data from your device.
3. Check of security suites such as antivirus and firewall whether they are disabled on your Computer.
4. You need to turn on the Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. This can be done simply by following the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and ticking the USB Debugging option box.
5. Please put your battery in charge and make sure that it was charged to at least 80%.
Disclaimer: The procedure given in this tutorial is considered as risky and may cause damage to your phone. It is recommended that you should not follow it unless you are familiar with these things. Follow this guide completely at your own risk. We or Cyanogenmod team won’t be held responsible for any damage caused to your device while attempting these steps.
How to Root UBLSF Android 4.1.2 on Galaxy Note N7000 Jelly Bean Official Firmware
Step 1 - Download Root Kernel N7000UBLSF for Galaxy Note to your computer.
Step 3 - Switch OFF your phone. Now go to Download Mode. How? Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
Step 4 - Make sure you have your Galaxy Note USB drivers installed on your computer.
Step 5 - Open ODIN on your computer. Connect your phone to your computer while your phone is in the Download Mode.
Step 6 - If your phone is connected successfully, one of the ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This step might take some time.
Step 7 - Now select the files that you have to flash/install on your phone. This file is to be found from the downloaded file in Step 1.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select the file ‘PhilZ-cwm6-UBLSF-UBB-4.87.6.tar.md5‘.
Step 8 - In ODIN, check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.
Step 9 - Now click on the Start button in ODIN. Installation process will start and would take a few minutes to complete.
Step 10 - After the installation is completed, your phone will restart. After you see the home screen, unplug your phone from the computer.
That’s it. Your Samsung Galaxy Note has now been rooted on Android 4.1.2 build UBLSF software update. Check for the Superuser app in your apps list to verify.
If any problem persists while applying these steps, you can leave a comment below for the same, we’ll be happy by helping you out.