ZTE Flash Android Phone comes with 12.6MP camera and if you wanted to Root your Device. Rooting the Phone allows users to do various things unlock root features. here is the guide on “How to Root ZTE Flash .
Note: Be sure that rooting voids the manufacturer’s warranty and could not be attained back in any case. Mobotalks cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Users should proceed at their own risk.
1. This root tutorial will only works on ZTE Flash .
2. Enable USB debugging mode (Menu (app drawer) > Settings > Developer Option > USB Debugging – check box)
3. Ensure that you have backed up your all important data.
4. Check of security suites such as antivirus and firewall whether they are disabled on your Computer.
5. Please put your battery in charge and make sure that it was charged to at least 80%.
6. Install ZTE Flash USB drivers.
How to Root ZTE Flash
Step 1. Download root package on your PC and unzip the files over your desktop.
Step 2. Connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
Step 3.Double-click on the file named RunMe.bat available on your desktop.
Step 4.Choose Normal mode as the root mode.
Step 5.The rooting process will now start, after the completion of the process, just reboot your device.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your smartphone. So, have you tried to installCWM Recovery on your phone? If so, you can share them through the comment below