Now you can easily Update Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 to Android 4.2.1 Jellybean using this guide . This update tutorial is quite safe and the best part is it will also install the latest ClockworkMod.
Read the following instructions carefully while updating your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 to Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean (latest Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean update is now possible for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 although not officially ). Please note that each and every step mentioned in this article is important.
1. This tutorial will only works on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500.
2. Make sure that you have backup the data, apps and settings from your Samsung device such as SMS, MMS, Call Logs, Contacts, Images, Audios, Videos, Bookmarks, Wi-Fi, APN settings and MMS settings etc as this process is going to wipe every data from your device.
3. Check of security suites such as antivirus and firewall whether they are disabled on your Computer.
4. You need to turn on the Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500. This can be done simply by following the path ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’ and ticking the USB Debugging option box.
5. Please put your battery in charge and make sure that it was charged to at least 80%.
Disclaimer: The procedure given in this tutorial is considered as risky and may cause damage to your phone. It is recommended that you should not follow it unless you are familiar with these things. Follow this guide completely at your own risk. We or Cyanogenmod team won’t be held responsible for any damage caused to your device while attempting these steps.
How To Update / install Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 to Android 4.2.1 Jellybean [Ultimate Guide]
Step 2. Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
Step 3.Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your phone and Disconnect USB
Step 4. Turn off your phone
Step 5. Boot into recovery by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons
Step 6. Wipe the Data and Dalvic Cache or you might brick your device afterwards
Step 7. Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. (Locate the Jelly Bean 4.2 Rom .zip file) and select it by pressing Power button.
Step 8. Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose Google apps instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
Step 9. When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot the phone and boot up into customized Android 4.2.1 ROM
That’s it. Your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 to Android 4.2.1 Jellybean updated .If any problem persists while applying these steps, you can leave a comment below for the same, we’ll be happy by helping you out.