Galaxy Note N8000 Tablet users can now upgrade with Jellybean 4.1.2 XXCLL6 Firmware . This firmware is bugs free, all issues related camera and gallery are fixed. The good news is that it comes with optimize battery life with latest Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware with new features.
While most of us have already received upgrade to Jellybean XXCLL6, if you haven’t received it, here is the upgrade for your Galaxy Note N8000. So if you are interested to enjoy with Galaxy Note N8000 Tablet with Jellybean 4.1.2 XXCLL6 Firmware then follow the steps as given below.
Read the following instructions carefully while upgrade your Galaxy Note N8000 on Jellybean 4.1.2 XXCLL6 Firmware. Please note that each and every step mentioned in this article is important.
Disclaimer: Follow this guide at your own risk.Mobotalks Media will not be liable if your device or data gets damaged in any way during the process
- This process requires at least 70% battery life to accomplish it.
- You must take the backup of the following data such as SMS, Call Logs, Contacts, Images, Music, Videos, Bookmarks, APN (Access Point Names) settings and MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) settings etc. After creating backup of your data you can also restore them.
- You should disable the security suites such as antivirus or firewall whatever installed on your Computer and in Galaxy Note N8000.As these may cause interruption during the process due to security issue on your system/device.
- Navigate yourself to the place / option where you can Enable the USB Debugging on your Galaxy Y device through this path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. Remember to check the USB Debugging option at the end.
- Also tick mark and enable Settings->Security-> Unknown sources
How to Update Galaxy Note N8000 to Official Jellybean 4.1.2 XXCLL6
Step 2. First extract the Firmware Zip file which you’ve downloaded on your PC.
Step 3. The file you’ve downloaded would be a file of TAR extension.
Step 4. Now extract the Odin Zip file in a separate folder. This will contain Odin 3 v3.07.exe file and some support files.
Step 5. Now power off your Galaxy Note N8000 andNow restart your Galaxy Note N8000 in debugging mode (By pressing volume down key and home key together while switching on).
This will give you a warning and press Volume down to enter debugging mode.
Step 6. Now right click the Odin3 v3.07.exe which was extracted earlier and select Run as Administrator.
Step 7. Now connect you Galaxy Note N8000 to PC using original USB cable. This will pop=up a message in Odin saying “Added!!”.
Step 8. You’ll also see COM port with a number written in Yellow which means the device is ready to be upgraded and rooted.
Step 9. Now Click the PDA Tab in Odin, and select the tar file from the above extracted folder.Also make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected in Odin.When done with all above process steps, click START button.
Step 10. This will start flashing your phone. Once it is completed, phone will restart automatically.
Step 11. Once PASS message appear in Odin, remove Galaxy Note N8000 from USB connection.
That’s it. That’s it! .If you have any issues regarding this tutorial then feel free to share your issue with us by leaving a comment