Now you can easily control your Windows 8 PC from your Android devices. Windows 8 Controller is a free handy app that control your Windows 8 PC from any Android devices.In my experience, the working of Windows 8 Controller is very smooth and quite simple but most of the features are only available with the paid version of the app.
Windows 8 Controller lets you control your Windows 8 PC as if it is a tablet from your Android and you can experience the Windows 8 gestures like pinch, stretch, and rotate, swipe, side gestures etc.
Using this app you can make wireless mouse and keyboard on your devices also You can easily scroll through web pages, pinch to zoom in your photos, cycle through open apps, manage the start screen and much more using your phone.
- Multitouch gestures (pinch, stretch, swipe, rotate)
- Natural Scrolling Experience (Scroll horizontally and vertically as you scroll on a tablet)
- Use as a mouse (move, left/right/middle/double click, drag)
- Side gestures (Swipe from left/right/bottom/top to switch to next open app, show charms, show app options, close app respectively)
- App Commands (Remote controls for General use, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, IE, Firefox, Chrome, YouTube and Netflix player. More to come very soon)
- Tiles Screen (A tiles screen including most needed shortcuts like show start, show desktop, open computer and much more)
- Power Options (Don’t you think it’s not so easy to shut down the Windows 8? Not anymore. Windows 8 Controller includes power shortcuts. Shut down, restart, hibernate, sleep, lock, log off your computer with one tap)
- Volume Control (Do you need an easy way to adjust the volume of your Windows 8 PC? You’ve got it! Windows 8 Controller has a volume controller by which you can adjust/mute/unmute your computer’s volume from your phone. Also you can use the hardware volume buttons of your phone)
- Virtual Keyboard (Type text by using your Android’s keyboard. Take advantage of auto-complete feature of your keyboard or use swype keyboard. You can even type text to your computer by using voice-to-text feature of your Android phone’s keyboard)
- Easily go back/forward (Tilt your phone left/right to go back/forward in your favourite web browser or file explorer)
- Four (or five) fingers pinch (to reveal start screen easily)
- With auto-connect and quick-connect features, it is very easy to connect your phone to your computer and start using Windows 8 Controller.
Download : Desktop App | Google Play | Windows phone