ZTE’s Grand Memo is its new hope for a flagship phone and it comes with 5.7-inch HD display, 1.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and more awesome features. The screen looks even bigger on the Grand Memo than it usually would thanks to a rather thin body for the phone. It measures in at just 8.5mm, an impressively slim size given everything the device has under the hood.
What we’re looking at here is a 5.7-inch display at just 720×1280 resolution — but curiously so as the previously announced ZTE Grand S has a 5-inch 1080P display. Underneath that display the Grand Memo has a quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor (unspecified clock speed), 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and a quite enormous 3200mAh battery. There’s a 13MP camera around back, much like the Grand S.
It has Dolby Digital plus support for superior audio output, voice-response technology which allows users to answer calls safely while driving, and A-GPS and car-mode navigation system.
ZTE Grand Memo Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS with Mifavour UI
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 1MP front-facing camera
- 8.5mm thickness
- 1080p Full HD video playback
- Dual MIC for noise reduction, HD Voice
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 4G LTE up to 100 Mbps / 3G HSPA+, WiFi (2.4G, 5GHz ) 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, WiFi Direct, GPS
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, HDMI via MHL
- 3200 mAh battery
You won’t be seeing this Grand Memo hit US shores anytime soon — it’s a China and Europe-only affair for now. So while you wait (and hold onto hope), check out our video tour after the break.